Four additional training workshops are now available for staff assigned to migrate content in preparation for the new web site.
In order to accommodate our revised schedule, we ask that users continue their migration efforts. All content must be entered in the system no later than close of business on September 4, 2012. We will subsequently begin the live-testing phase in preparation for our November site launch.
To support this new schedule and your associated content migration efforts, we have scheduled additional training dates. Dates and times scheduled for the next two weeks are as follows:
- Content Migration Workshop, July 17, 11:00-1:00
- Content Migration Workshop, July 19, 3:00-5:00
- Using Site Manager 1, July 24, 9:00-11:00
- Content Migration Workshop, July 25, 11:00-1:00
Please register in advance to ensure adequate classroom space.
We would like to acknowledge several departments who have made significant progress in their content migration efforts thus far.
- School of Health Professions
- Materials Management
- Internal Medicine
- The Leroy T. Canoles Jr. Cancer Research Center
We thank all users for their continued support of the website project. If you have any questions, please contact Web Technologies at 446.7070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.