As the new website launch date draws closer, the Content Migration Workshops are a great opportunity to devote some time to your new web content.
We are holding a number of workshops throughout the week. Staff from the Marketing & Communications Department will be on hand to answer questions about the Site Manager CMS system, as well as offer suggestions for ways to format your content to fit the new page styles and content templates.
The following dates and times have been reserved in the Brickell Library Computer Classroom this week:
- Monday, June 11, 1:00-3:00
- Monday, June 11, 3:00-5:00
- Tuesday, June 12, 1:00-3:00
- Tuesday, June 12, 3:00-5:00
- Wednesday, June 13, 10:00-12:00
- Thursday, June 14, 9:00-11:00
- Thursday, June 14, 11:00-1:00
- Thursday, June 14, 1:00-3:00
- Thursday, June 14, 3:00-5:00
- Friday, June 15, 9:00-11:00
- Friday, June 15, 11:00-1:00
- Friday, June 15, 1:00-3:00
- Friday, June 15, 3:00-5:00
You may attend as many Content Migration Workshop sessions as you like. Think of these workshops as two-hour blocks of time that you have set aside to work on migrating your content.
Please remember to bring the content you are working on with you on a jump drive.
If you have questions, please contact Web Technologies at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757.446.7070.