The campus-wide kickoff event for the website redesign project is scheduled for Monday, March 14 from noon to 1 p.m. in Roper Auditorium, Lewis Hall. Lunch will be provided. Meet the iFactory web team and find out how the website improvement process will work.
Below are brief bios of the web team:
- Alen Yen, President and Creative Director: Alen will be instrumental in all facets of the concept and design phases of the project. He will lead the design development as well as the homepage development. He will participate in overall conceptual direction, art direction, and design development. Alen has been with iFactory since 1999 as President and Creative Director. Alen has led the creative direction for clients such as The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, MIT Sloan School of Management, Harvard Business School, New York University Law School, Boston University School of Management, various Tufts University clients, Yale Law School, various MIT clients, Lego Dacta, Wheelock College, the Boston Museum of Science, Oxford University Press, SAGE Publications, Scholastic, Pearson Education, and others.
- David Wohlgemuth, Senior Producer: David has over 20 years of experience in project management and marketing. A skilled team leader and problem solver, he fosters open communication and collaboration among all parties working on a client engagement. David has been producing web sites since 1999. His work over the years includes financial institutions, higher education, manufacturing and non-profit. David will be responsible for managing the research, concept, design and production phases of the project. He will oversee the iFactory design and technical teams and be the main liaison with the EVMS team. He will manage all schedule, task and workflow assignments for the project. David has been a Senior Producer with iFactory since 2007. David has run successful projects with clients including Boston University School of Management, New York University Law School, Catalyst Incorporated and Harvard Education Publishing Group.
- Jeremy Perkins, Art Director: Jeremy will oversee the design team throughout the project. He will work with Alen on the user interface design, site architecture, asset production, image processing, style guide production and template development. Jeremy has been with iFactory since 2006, and he brings eight years of higher education experience from his previous company, where he worked with Boston College, MIT, Northeastern University, and Prentice Hall. His clients at iFactory include the Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University, New York University School of Law, Harvard Business School, and others. Rooted in the heritage of graphic design and fluent with technology, his work is known for its creative excellence and attention to usability standards.
- Peter Gaioni, Strategic Consultant: Pete has over 10 years experience in both web strategy and traditional marketing within a variety of vertical markets to include health care, Higher Ed, high tech and consumer electronics. He holds a BA from Brown University. In his role as Chief Strategist for iFactory, Pete partners with clients to understand the intricacies of their particular organization, their short- and long-term strategic objectives, and the challenges they face. Pete also collaborates with clients to develop key metrics by which the success of iFactory’s work can be objectively evaluated in terms of ROI. Pete’s insights and recommendations from the conceptual foundation upon which the iFactory solution is crafted and executed.
- Sean Sweeney, Interactive Sales Executive & Relationship Manager: Sean’s role will be to provide strategic support, overall customer service and scope focus. He will be involved continuously throughout the duration of the project to support the EVMS and iFactory teams as needed. Sean has been with iFactory for almost two years; his clients include The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, The World Bank, The Huntsman Program at the University of Pennsylvania, Catalyst, PRSA, The University of Illinois, The University of Virginia, Cornell University and many others.
Please let us know if you have questions or comments and we look forward to seeing you Monday!