- By submitting your personal/contact information on the site, you are consenting to being contacted by EVMS about your post.
- All content is the sole responsibility of the individual who posted it. You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of content posted, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. EVMS will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, or loss or damage of any kind, incurred by you as a result of your use of content posted on this site.
- All opinions posted are expressed by the user in his or her individual capacity and not as representatives of EVMS or any of our affiliates or partners; opinions posted are not necessarily opinions of EVMS.
- EVMS retains the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise use, for any purpose and in any form, the content you post.
- You will not post comments or material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, embarrassing to any other person or entity, or otherwise inappropriate as may be determined in EVMS’ sole discretion. Content posted may be disclosed to law enforcement, government authorities, or any other party deemed to have a “need-to-know” as determined solely by EVMS.
- You may not post advertisements, promotional materials, or other solicitations; distribute chain letters or pyramid schemes; post the same note repeatedly; or post/transmit any material that contains software “viruses.”
- You may not impersonate another person or entity, falsely misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or allow any other person or entity to use your identity for posting or viewing comments.
- You may not post the personal health information of any individual other than yourself or your lawful dependent. In addition, if you are a healthcare provider or a “covered entity” under federal HIPAA regulations, you are prohibited from posting any content that is Personal Health Information, including patient images.
- You assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy, and risks inherent in sending content over the Internet and shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless EVMS and its affiliates and partners from and against any liabilities, judgments, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of your use of the Blogs.
- You will not post material that infringes on the rights of any third party or that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights, without the express permission of the owner of such rights. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please report it to us in writing. Written notices of infringement should be directed to: EVMS, ATTN: Office of the General Counsel, OGC@evms.edu
- EVMS reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that fail to embody the positive nature of the site and that are negative, abusive, or disruptive.
- Remove communications that are illegal or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms.
- Pre-screen, edit, or delete any post, for any reason, regardless of whether such post violates these Terms.
- Monitor and/or terminate your access at any time, for any reason and without notice.