The EVMS Library has upgraded their UpToDate license to UpToDate Anywhere!
What does that mean for you?
- UpToDate can now be accessed off-campus through any computer with an Internet connection.
- You can download the Mobile version on up to two IOS, Android or Windows 8 devices.
- You can get free CME/ CE/ CPD credit when you research a clinical question.
- Also, UpToDate can now be fully integrated into any EHR/ EMR at EVMS.
To get this additional access, you must register for an individual account.
- First, access UpToDate from the Library’s Website.
- Click on the Log in/ Register link in the upper right hand corner.
- Complete the individual registration. (Note: User Name must be 6-50 characters and Passwords must be 8-24 characters and contain at least 1 uppercase letter and 1 number or special character.)
- You will receive an Email with instructions for downloading the Mobile App and earning free CME credits. (To automatically accumulate CME you must log in under the Log in/ Register tab before you perform a search.)