A heavier duty color printer will be available in the EVMS Library Computer lab for students beginning on Tuesday, April 1st. The existing color printer in the Student Lounge will be decommissioned at approximately 4p.m. Friday, April 4th.
All EVMS students who wish to continue printing in color should install the printer driver for the Computer Lab color printer by 3 p.m. on April 4th. Instructions for downloading the drivers are below.
Those who require assistance in downloading the printer driver can find it at the following locations starting on March 31st:
Library Computer Lab
Tuesday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Library Circulation Desk
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 12 midnight
Friday:8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday:9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday:10 a.m. to 12 midnight
March 31st to April 4th: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Network Information Center
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Those who would prefer to install the printer driver themselves can do so via the following instructions:
Printer Driver Installation Instructions
1. Open Firefox or Safari (other browsers may cause issues with iPrint).
2. Type in Wesley2.evms.edu/ipp into the address bar and then hit enter.
3. Click on ColorLabPrinter (this printer driver works for both Macs and PCs).
4. Hit “Yes” to install.
5. If it asks for authentication, enter your EVMS Novell username and password. Make sure to check the box to “Remember my password.”
6. After it is finished installing close the browser and make sure that the printer is installed by going to Print in any document and checking the printer choices to verify that ColorLabPrinter is listed.
Please direct any queries regarding the new color printer to email@example.com.